Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finally......

I know I have been slacking in the blogging dept. but I hope this makes up for it. I have not been taking too many pics lately either.
Just for a short update....
We are all doing great. Ryleigh is enjoying going on field trips at daycare and playing in the water outside. She always has at least 4 to 5 pictures waiting for me when I pick her up from school. She loves to draw and is quite good at pictures and her letters. She is 38 inches tall and around 36 pounds. The last post of her and her art is from today, so that should give you a good idea of how big our baby is getting.
Bryan is still working hard and unfortunately in this heat! I am lucky and work in a cold operating room all day!
I will try to keep up with our blog a little better... Hope all is good in your lives!!!!!

No comments: